We (PUBGians) all are excited with the new update 0.9.0 that has landed this week. Few are not just because they are not able to log in and play on their laptops/ PCs due to error.
The number of Pubg mobile players are growing swiftly since its inception (March 19, 2018). Due to graphics and the functionality of this game, it lags on few devices.
So, for those players, Pubg team released an emulator called Tancent Gaming Buddy. The emulator helps in having the same…not same, better experience than playing on mobile phones.
But this is not easy as it looks. Yes, players found so many bugs in the emulator also. Sometimes, it crashes..sometimes it has login issues, and sometimes it even does not start.
Due to this recent update (0.9.0), users are getting error on their emulator and they are not happy which results in so many queries over social media.
So, here I will provide the solution to the common errors in Tancent Gaming Buddy.
Lets get started.
How to upgrade PUBG Mobile in Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator
Even I faced the problem of upgrading the game on my laptop. Did research about this and now working for me.
I found no option for upgrading my PUBG in tencent emulator. Then what?
Press F5 to refresh this page (refer screenshots) and you will find the UPGRADE written in place of PLAY. You did it!
Upgrade and start playing.
PUBG Mobile in-game mic FIX for Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator
- Right click on the speaker icon situated at right bottom corner of the screen.
- New window will open with title ‘sound’ having four tabs – playback, recording, sounds and communication.
- Click on recording tab, you will see 3 options active – microphone, headset microphone(default) and microphone(default realtek).
- Right click on microphone and headset option and disable them.
- Restart the game and ENJOY!
Tencent Gaming Buddy stuck “Installing”
The error happens when starting the game Mobile PUBG in the emulator Tencent Gaming Buddy, the emulator simply hangs at 98%.
- Open your client, open the little settings drop bar (three horizontal lines).
- Click on diagnose.
- There should be an option that says SD and has a file location, usually C:/Temp/TxGameDownload.
- Delete the whole TxGameDownload folder, and then reopen the client and redownload PUBG Mobile.
If that doesn’t work, uninstall Tancent Gaming Buddy and delete all traces of it off your computer, then reinstall.
So, these were the major errors found on the emulator. If you find any additional error, feel free to drop us a comment. We will try to fix that out and make your gaming experience as never before. 🙂