Don’t know what’s this Sarahah…Sarahah, here’s the Sarahah Wiki and some other details a user must know.
An application called ‘Sarahah’ came into limelight suddenly a few days ago and became the most popular app of the year. People are using it for fun, but still, they don’t know how to operate Sarahah completely. So, friends here I am with all the details about this viral app. We will start-off with the Wikipedia like Who is the developer of Sarahah, how to register and at last how to delete your account from Sarahah.
OK, then…Let’s start our journey…
What is Sarahah?
This app is developed by Saudi Arabian developer Zain al-Abidin Tawfiq, have a degree in Computer Science, it is essentially a social network that lets you send and receive anonymous
messages. Development of this network started back in November 2016, when it was only a website and didn’t have any app. It started life as a workplace feedback tool but was expanded after teens started using it on Snapchat.
Sarahah is an Arabic word which means ‘honesty’, ‘frankness’, or ‘candour’.
The app itself says, “Sarahah helps you in discovering your strengths and areas for improvement by receiving honest feedback from your employees and your friends in a private manner.”
Features of Sarahah
- Sarahah helps people self-develop by receiving constructive anonymous feedback
- Improve your friendship by discovering your weaknesses and strengths
- If a user is annoying you, don’t panic, block him/ her
How does it work?
First and the foremost step is to download it from Google Play Store or from iTunes. LOL!
Once a user setup his/ her account, they can share their profile on other social media networks like Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram etc. So that people can send anonymous messages.
Have you registered?
- First, if you do not have a Sarahah account, click on the ‘Register’ button. Enter your name, email, password and upload photo etc. finally, click on the Register button
- If you don’t have an account then enter the username or email and password, click on the ‘Login’ button
- Enjoy the fun!
If you have an account and want to delete
- Login to your Sarahah account
- Go to Settings
- On the left-hand side, click remove account then on ‘Remove’ button
- You’re done, friend